Need HVAC Maintenance or Repair?
Chason Service Engineers, Inc. Is Here for You
Your home’s heating and cooling system has a tremendous year-round responsibility. No matter the weather outdoors, your HVAC system must keep the temperature and humidity inside at optimal levels, so that you and your family members can truly enjoy time spent at home. Regular maintenance will:
- Keep your heating, cooling and air purifying equipment working properly.
- Help you avoid repairs, which can be costly.
- Potentially lower your utility bills, by making sure your system is operating efficiently.
- Extend the lifespan of your system.
- Make the interior air that you’re breathing cleaner and healthier. Filters and coils that are not regularly cleaned can have mold, bacteria and other pathogens on them.
Our annual HVAC maintenance program includes:
- A deep cleaning of coils & drain lines
- Checking the refrigerant level
- Making sure there are no leaks in the heat exchanger
- Cleaning or, if necessary, changing the air filter
- Confirming that the fan is operating as it should
Our HVAC technician will also look for clogs, debris around outside units, problems in refrigerant lines and anything else that might affect the functionality of your HVAC system.
If You Do Need Repairs …
Even the finest HVAC systems may need to be repaired. Problems can include a malfunctioning thermostat, a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. Our technicians have the training and experience to diagnose and repair any element of your HVAC system, whether it controls heating, cooling or air filtering. As with all our services, you’ll get a free estimate and a warranty for the work we do for you. And, if your furnace quits on a winter weekend or your air conditioner goes on strike on a humid July night, we do emergency repairs.
Trust Your Comfort to Us
Call Chason Service Engineers, Inc. at (410) 252-6300 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment for HVAC maintenance or repair. If you need emergency repairs, we have people ready to take your call 24/7.