Building a Home?
Here’s Why You Should Choose Us for HVAC Installation
Chason Service Engineers, Inc. has been in business for a long time – more than seven decades. When we are traveling through Baltimore or surrounding areas, bringing our exceptional service to a new residential customer, we pass many homes in which we have installed high-quality Carrier® heating and cooling equipment. In fact, customer referrals account for a great deal of our business. And although we’re pretty traditional when it comes to customer service, we are very modern in our approach to HVAC installation, because we want to offer our customers the most innovative, technologically advanced products available.
We’ve chosen to install Carrier products because we know that the best equipment – plus our expert installation – will give our customers the long-lasting, high-performing heating and cooling systems they want for their homes. Here’s what we can install for you:
- A central air conditioner that will keep your house cool (very large homes may need multiple systems).
- A heat pump that transfers air from cooler areas to warmer areas using thermal energy.
- A geothermal heat pump that maintains a steady temperature by drawing on the earth’s stable temperatures. This costs more to install than a conventional heat pump but will save a great deal of money on heating and cooling costs going forward.
- A gas, oil or electric furnace.
- A boiler that heats your home by sending hot water through pipes – a step up from a furnace alone.
Contact Us Today for a FREE Estimate
Our pros will meet with you and learn the details of your home-in-progress, then put together a custom HVAC installation plan to ensure that your interior is always at a comfortable temperature and humidity level, no matter the weather outside. You will get a free, no-obligation estimate based on the square footage of your house, ceiling height and other factors. Call Chason Service Engineers, Inc. at (410) 252-6300 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment.